THIN CRUST SPINACH & SUN DRIED TOMATOES PIZZA has become a staple in our home. Guilt-free pizza with only 1 g of carbs per slice. Lots of protein and full of flavor!
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 large clove of Garlic (Minced)
1 Prepared Thin Pizza Crust (12 Inch )
5 ounces of Spinach (Fresh and organic)
1/4 cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes (Re-hydrated ), cut in thin strips
4 ounces crumbled Feta Cheese
Ground Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees and place pizza pan pan or stone in the oven to heat. Use the middle rack. Steam sun dried tomatoes to hydrate. They should be ready after you have built the rest of the pizza.
- Heat Oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook on low for 1 minute (do not brown)
- Add spinach and season with pepper. Cover and cook stirring once – just until spinach is wilted.
- Top pizza crust with spinach and pan juices. Sprinkle on sun dried tomatoes and cheese
- Make a circle from your parchment and place the pizza and parchment on your hot pizza pan or pizza stone. Bake in preheated oven ( 450 Degrees oven ) for 8-10 minutes
SUN DRIED TOMATOES
Trending sun dried tomatoes! How do I sun dry my own tomatoes – in the oven? please click here. My home made sun dried tomatoes not only have a dollar savings but it does not include any preservatives and is only handled by myself. Note: You do not need to add herbs when drying your tomatoes.